How on earth did you get Carter to give her a kiss. :-) He must be warming up to the idea of being a big brother. She is such a cute baby! Keep the pictures coming!
your mom is so pretty...so are you. and avery. and bev
she is so beautiful! I wish I could see her:) You should post a pic everyday!
ha ha I am logged in under Brandon:) Its me JILL:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How on earth did you get Carter to give her a kiss. :-) He must be warming up to the idea of being a big brother. She is such a cute baby! Keep the pictures coming!
your mom is so pretty...so are you. and avery. and bev
she is so beautiful! I wish I could see her:) You should post a pic everyday!
ha ha I am logged in under Brandon:) Its me JILL:)
Post a Comment