Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ho Ho Ho!!!!

Carter started saying this recently. It is pretty funny, I love his voice! I don't know where he got it from. Probably some movie he has watched.

5 comments:

Mrs. Carter said...

Haha! How stinkin cute! :)

Katie said...

OH MY GOSH! So cute! RJ and I just watched that three times! He's so big...remember last year he'd wear his Santa jammies and say Ho Ho Ho....he's just so old now! Can't wait to see him! (And you guys!)

Noah said...

Mom, Dad, Nana and Pa and I just watched it 5 times too! That is soooooooo funny.

Kami said...

That is sooo funny...I could watch it 500 times and I saw it happen live. He is such a dolby....and I love when he calls me Sammy to.

Amy said...

Seriously, you need to post more videos of him. He is the cutest kid in the world. I couldn't stop laughing.