Sunday, August 17, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

Yea! We have a house! We offically closed on Thursday, and took possession this morning. We went to the house to check it out and then before I knew it Bevin and his dad had ripped all of the carpet out. So we are off to a good start. I will be there early tomorrow morning to start cleaning, preping and painting. There is so much we want to do. We hope to be in by Labor Day, and are so excited to finally have our own place to call home! (pictures to come later)

4 comments:

Jen and Weston said...

Sara, I am so excited for you! I can't wait to have our own place, and a yard! (the parking lot in the back isn't the best yard). Congrats, I can't wait to come see it.

HeatherKimber said...

Yeah. I am happy for you guys! I am excited for pictures!

Unknown said...

i'm glad we could help out! i feel like we hardly even did anything, you guys had so much work to do. i took some cute pics of you and carter...i will try to email them to you. I dyed my hair and it was barbie-blond. and orangy and brassy. so i put toner on it and now it is purplish. i should just let you do it next time.

HeatherKimber said...

Hi
I tagged you. Check out my blog! Oh and we are still waiting for house pictures!!