Tuesday, April 1, 2008

March Madness!!!




Amy came down from Boise over Easter weekend to visit and of course Bevin was watching basketball.  When Boise came on Amy insisted we put Carter in his Boise State attire and get a picture of him in front of them game.  It looks like he is cheering with his hands up in the air. 

5 comments:

HeatherKimber said...

He is so cute Sara. I think Eliza and him would have fun. Shes kinda a bully though. I blame it on her father. Hes kinda a bully himself.

Stephens Family said...

he just gets cuter and cuter! Can't wait til we live close? Did Bev call Mike?? He better!

Amanda said...

Cute pictures!!
hey sara question for ya, how did you get it so you have the word varification or make it so only people who have been invited to see the blog can seeit? because I have two comments and I'm not sure what they are or who they are from. anyways if you could let me know I would appreciate it!

Stephens Family said...

yep sar, you have done me wrong! You could at least teach me how to cut Brandon's hair, I mean really I have all these kids and how can I keep up with their hair.....such a disadvantage! ;) You just have to help me with Navy's it is sooo short and she hates it!

Shearmommie said...

HEY DON'T YOU WANT TO BLOG ABOUT YOUR DAY BABYSITTING?! YOU ARE THE GREATEST FRIEND! NONE OF THEM WILL STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU!! THANKS!