Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mommy Tag!

Okay so I know there have been a lot of tags lately, but this one is about being a mom so I had to do it. I tag Sallie, Jill, Amanda, Leah
1. Typically what time do you wake up?
Lately Carter has been sleeping a ton and doesn't wake up until 9 0r 10 am, so that is when I wake up! Awful I know!

2. On a good night what time are your kids in bed? Usually 9 or 10 pm, which is why he wakes up so late. We are trying to get him to bed earlier.

3. How long have you been a mommy? 10 months

4. How old were you when you became a mommy? 25

5. What is your favorite kids tv show? Carter is not old enough to watch kids shows yet.

6. What is your least favorite tv show? Again, I don't watch kids shows yet.

7. What is your favorite chore? I don't really like to clean, but I love to organize.

8. What is your favorite meal to cook?
Turkey Steaks and Broccoli, because it's easy. And chicken Enchiladas with rice

9. What is your kids favorite meal? Milk

10. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids?
He always walks around holding him. When he was a few months old it put him to sleep, and now it justs calms him down and makes him content to be in daddy's arms.

11. When was the last time you went out without your kids?
Saturday night we went to a movie with friends. The movie was Horton Hears a Who, and they took their kids. Does that count? We didn't have Carter!

12. When was the last time you told one of your kids 'I love you'? Tonight when I put him to bed.

2 comments:

HeatherKimber said...

I cannot tell you how excited I am to find your blog! I have been looking for you. I have googled I have dexonlined to no avail. Then lo and behold today, I find you blog hopping! How are you? Its Heather, Heather Christophersen, Kimber now, yeah I finally convinced Curtis I was was the ONE! Our blog is private send me an email. and FYI I am crying right now because I am so excited!
Heather

HeatherKimber said...

my email is ederweder@hotmail.com I told you I was excited. Now I'm scared you won't remember me.:(