Saturday, January 5, 2008

Everyone is Blogging!!!

At first I thought it was silly.  But with more and more of my friends creating a blog, I realized that I should also.  I hope it will help us keep in touch with all of our friends and family that are far away.  I posted a bunch of pics from our trip to Utah.  Happy Blogging!!!

1 comment:

Stephens Family said...

Are you serious?? Your blog is great! How did you figure all of it out? I am still trying to arrange it all! Big surprise, you scrapbook queen! You look great and Carter is soo cute. I still can't believe we didn't see each other. Tell Bevin we are fighting, he told me you guys would come over 2 different times. Not good for Bev! When are you going to Logan again? Let me in on some blogging tips! How did you make your blog friends link?